BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Act 5, Scene 3


Dear Diary,

I finally took the potion. Oh, exactly what I was worried about! The potion did not work. Well, I think at first it worked. I woke up in the tomb. I could not move, but I was awake! I was so scared! Then, I heard someone come in to the tomb. It was Romeo! Oh, Romeo, my dearest Romeo! The plan worked. I tried to get up, but I could not move! I was stuck there! I tries to scream, but couldn't! Romeo was talking about how he was about to kill himself! He must think I am dead. Did Friar Lawrence get the note to Romeo? Oh, he probably didn't! Romeo was there, in the tomb. Finally, we are able to be together and it did not work! Oh, it was impossible to watch Romeo be so hard on himself! I cannot live without him and he was about to kill himself! He had poison in his hand and love in his heart. Love for me. He truly did love me and i love him! I will always love him! He kissed me before he drank the poison and i wanted so badly to wake up right then and there. I could not, though. I could not move or talk or do anything. I just lay there, watching the love of my life say his last words, make his last movements, and die. Oh, he died and I must die with him! If death is what allows us to be together, then that is what shall be. Death is our Friar. Death is what truly married us. Once it was too late, I finally woke up! Oh, Romeo was laying there on the floor! I could not believe that life was the cruel! He lay there, dead, waiting for me to join him in heaven. I was hoping to kiss him and get some poison off of his lips, but they were dry. I had nothing to kill myself with! I must die now, Romeo was waiting for me! I looked on the floor and saw a knife! I took the knife and stabbed it straight into my heart. I knew that I will be with Romeo forever, and he will be able to mend my what I have stabbed. It is now me and Romeo, forever.

- Juliet

0 comments: