BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Act 4, Scene 1


Dear Diary,

I just came back from visiting Friar Lawrence. I walking in and Paris was in there. He started talking to me and calling me his wife and all! Who does he think he is? I am not his wife nor will I ever be his wife. I am in love and married to Romeo. Well, that was the problem. I wanted to talk to Friar about marrying Friar. Ugh, i would rather have a terrible painful death, where is was tortured, rather than marry that fool! Friar Lawrence gave me a really good idea, i guess. First, I am going to take this... well I don't really know what it is... but it is somewhat like a poison. Except, I am not going to die from it! He is going to tell Romeo about it. My family is going to think I am dead and send me off to the family tomb. Then, Friar Lawrence and Romeo are going to meet me there when I wake up. It will be fine, though. I know it is dangerous and everything but it is worth it. Unless... unless, oh no! It probably is actual poison. He is trying to kill me because he does not want to get into trouble because he married me and Romeo! He probably thinks I am going to tell everyone about me and Romeo. No, someone who practices being a Friar for his whole life would never do such a thing. How long has he been a working with herbs? What is he didn't get the mixture right and it doesn't work? I will have to marry HIM! What if it does work and I wake up before Romeo is there? I will be right next to Tybalt and my other dead relatives. Thank god i have Romeo because without him, I would never have the strength to do this! I will drink to Romeo and do it for Romeo. I will do it so Romeo and I can finally be together!

- Juliet

0 comments: