BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 1, 2010

Act 2, Scene 2


Act 2, Scene 2


Oh, I am so embarrassed! Romeo came to my room last night and he heard me talking about him. Oh, how embarrassing! I was basically confessing my love and hoping for him to just change his name and forget about his father’s wishes. Oh, this terrible feud. I never noticed how ridiculous it actually was! Think about it. There are two intelligent and wise families that cannot seem to solve their feud. No one even knows what started the whole thing. I remember one day I asked father why we hated them so much. He went on and on, but never really answered the question. Anyways, I truly feared for Romeo when he was with me on my balcony but I did not want him to leave! He couldn’t leave! Oh, my relatives would kill him if they found out he was with me, a Capulet! Oh Romeo, why must you be a Montague? I was so nervous that he would think I was too easy and he wanted me to play hard to get but he kept reassuring me that I am not. Oh, I really love him! He swore on the moon about his love for me, but this saddened me. He must swear on himself so I know he really loves me. The moon is sometimes not even there. Not only is it only present during the night, but it is not always full. Romeo musth have love for me that is always there: 100 percent of the time. Once I believed him, I told him that I would send him someone to tell him when we can get married! I know it is somewhat of a big stretch, but if he really loves me he will marry me. Our parents will be so mad, so we must do it behind their backs. Although I wish to have them at my wedding by my side, I wish to marry Romeo more than anything and will do anything for him. We shall see what our future holds. Until then, the heat from my love for him is still burning.

- JULIET

0 comments: